- work on the activities following the reading. complete numbers 10-17.
- continuing research an interesting tradition and jot down some notes about it (en espanol). Turn this into a blog entry. We started this in class.
- look up the vocabulary from the article Acciones y consecuencias.
- answer the four questions about the reading Acciones y consecuencias
- keep reviewing the expressions and vocabulary for the speaking part of the FLACS B exam. June 5 and 6. The schedule is online and posted in the classroom. You will receive your pass the day before your appointment.