- read the rest of the article in Clarify (#25) about how Spanish began. make a diagram with additional information.
- complete handout #27 by tomorrow about the ordinal numbers.
- keep filling in verbs for all the parts of the body
- keep filling in each box of the story with the people, your level of understanding and vocabulary you don't know.
- make sure you understand the whole story.
- prepare for the quiz on Friday based on the review words on the back in the left column. You prepared your own quiz in class on Tuesday.