- identify 15 items in the picture on the handout from today. circle them in the picture and write the Spanish words below.
- study the new vocabulary from the things and people you see around a school.
- study the vocabulary in the columns (lugares, personas, descripciones). learn this vocabulary actively.
- test this Wednesday, April 2 on this unit. See the outline on the Spanish 2 page. Use the Clarify document to go through all the items on the test.
- keep going over your notes about ser and estar, reflexive verbs and possessive adjectives.