- complete the handout about numbers. complete number 25 for Wednesday and number 26 for Friday
- keep reading the article about diversity. read the sections about pluralismo cultural and multiculturismo
- keep developing the idea of the person who experiences discrimination.
- work on the sentences (zig-zag) about the other students childhoods. rough draft due on Wednesday.
- work on the sentences about things you have in common and are different from the dialogs. rough draft due on Friday.
- keep reviewing the new tense - the imperfect.
- rough draft of the overview of the student presentations. due on Wednesday.
- complete the handout about numbers. complete number 25 for tomorrow and number 26 for Thu
- prepare the sentences about your classmates' presentations. Start with the rough draft.