- prepare for a quiz on Tuesday, June 3. I will show you 7 pictures from the 32 activities you know. Write a sentence saying how much you like that activity. You need to know the vocabulary actively to do well on this quiz.
- review the vocabulary so you know it actively.
- prepare to perform the dialog (next Wednesday?)
- be sure you know how to talk about what you love to do and like to do, as well as talk about what others love and like to do.
- choose 1 word from each of the five diagrams PDF. You will be using these words for your sentences this Thursday.
- quiz on Thursday. use the five words in sentences using the imperfect.
- keep reviewing the vocabulary.
- review the imperfect -ar, -er and -ir from the blue sheet today. review ser, ir and ver also, the three irregular verbs in the imperfect.
- go over the new vocabulary in the pictures. make associations with the words and the pictures.