- quiz this Monday on the question words. write down all the question words and come up with a question for the five that I announce that day.
- study the vocabulary in the columns (lugares, personas, descripciones). learn this vocabulary actively.
- study the new vocabulary from the things and people you see around a school.
- test this Wednesday, April 2 on this unit. See the outline on the Spanish 2 page. Use the Clarify document to go through all the items on the test.
- go over the questions and answers presented in class on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- keep going over your notes about ser and estar.
- keep reviewing the reflexive verbs: how to conjugate them and the meanings of the verbs.